2) Burke, Timothy M., Hank Nuwer, and Daniel J. McCarthy. "Fraternal Law." Manley Burke [
Cincinnati, Ohio] Jan. 2012: n. pag. Print
3) This piece gives insight to how fraternities work and the reasons for hazing along with the history of it and multiple cases of it.
4) Hank Nuwer is the world leader in hazing research. Along with his website which includes detailed descriptions of every hazing death in recent history, his numerous published works give great insight into the world of hazing.
5) "hazing"- the imposition of strenuous, often humiliating, tasks as part of a program of rigorous physical training and initiation.
7) This research adds to the notion of masculinity and manhood in guyland. Nuwer's prospective on hazing is a little different than other researchers, which i have to agree with the latter on but nontheless his input helps me defend my argument